Further information on how to apply for small society lottery registration, betting shops, casinos and gaming machines.

Premises which require a premises licence include:

  • casinos
  • bingo halls
  • adult gaming centres
  • licensed family entertainment centres
  • betting permits for gaming machines in pubs and other alcohol licensed premises

Licensing Authorities will undertake inspections and enforce the conditions on these issued licenses, permits and notices.

The Gambling Commission shares with local Licensing Authorities the responsibility for granting gaming and betting permissions.  You will need to contact them for information on operating and personal licence requirements. 

Please click on the relevant button below to find out further information on various Gambling subjects. If you can't find what you are looking for please contact us