Are you sleeping rough?

If you would like further assistance with your housing issue, please fill in the pre-interview and one of our housing advisors will be in contact shortly.

Breckland Council does not wish to see anyone sleeping rough in the district.

When someone becomes homeless and has nowhere to stay, the Housing Department has to offer advice and support. In some cases this may mean providing temporary accommodation.

However, temporary accommodation is only normally offered to certain groups of people such as families with dependent children or a pregnant woman, or people who are very vulnerable by reason of disability, serious illness or some other reason.

There is help, however, for people who are not in a priority group. We work closely with other departments and voluntary organisations to help people who do not have a permanent home or are sleeping rough.

If you are homeless or require housing options, please complete the Housing Advice form.