Competition Terms and Conditions
In each edition of Transforming Breckland, we endeavour to hold fun and exciting competitions for our readers with fantastic prizes on offer.
Deadline for entries to the "Transforming Breckland" Magazine - 2019 Waste Bin Competition is January 1st 2020.
Unless otherwise stated, and in addition to any other terms and conditions listed alongside the promotion of a particular competition, the following terms and conditions apply for all competitions:
Updated October 2019
- The competition is organised by Breckland Council (Head office: Elizabeth House, Walpole Loke, Dereham, NR19 1EE)
- One entry per person per competition
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition
- Entrants must be 18 or over or, if below 18, have permission of their parent or guardian to take part
- Entrants must live in Breckland
- Entries must be received by the stated closing date. Any entries received after said date will not be considered. Breckland Council takes no responsibility for entries not received by the closing date.
- One winner will be selected at random and contacted within 28 days of the stated closing date
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material and may be required to attend a photo opportunity and/or provide a suitable photograph for publicity purposes
- The name of the winner will be published in the subsequent edition of Transforming Breckland and on Breckland Council's website
- Breckland Council's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions
Last updated: 10/12/2019 11:29:46