Property Name Choice
Any Property name must:-
- Not be offensive.
- Not have hidden meaning.
- Not be misconstrued.
- Not give rise to spelling or pronunciation difficulties and not contain any punctuation.
- Not create an inappropriate address.
- Not duplicate or be similar to an existing property name on a same/similar street name that is within the same postal town.
- Not be within 1500 meters of a same/similar property name.
- Not duplicate or be similar to the name of the street on which they are located or any adjacent street name.
- Not repeat the name of any Parish, Town, Village or locality within the Breckland District.
- Not start with a number, either numeric (ie: "1") or textural (ie: "one").
Last updated: 16/11/2018 12:47:10