European Parliamentary Election 2019
European Parliamentary Elections are scheduled to take place on Thursday 23 May 2019.
The Situation of Polling Stations Notice can be viewed.
The Statement of Parties and Individual Candidates Nominated and Notice of Poll can be viewed
Here's what you need to do:
- If you were registered to vote ahead of a previous election and your details haven't changed, you don't need to do anything but look out for your poll card in the post
- If you're not sure whether you are registered to vote, please follow Can I vote? to fill in the online form to check
- If you've not registered to vote before or your details have changed you must Register to Vote before the deadline of midnight on Tuesday 7 May
- If you're away on election day and usually vote in person, consider a postal or proxy vote
- In addition EU citizens will receive a form in the post, which they must complete and return to us before midnight on 7 May if they wish to vote in the European Parliamentary election in the UK.
More information for electors can be found by scrolling down to the FAQs at the bottom of the page.
Last updated: 23/05/2019 10:20:36