Is it an abandoned vehicle?
A vehicle may be abandoned if:
- it is has not been moved for 21 days or more
- is in a poor state of repair, for example, it has flat tyres
- it has been vandalised
- it is in a dangerous position
- it has no Tax or MOT - Check if a vehicle is taxed and has an MOT (opens in new window)
Report an abandoned vehicle
If you think a vehicle has been abandoned, report it to us and we will investigate and then remove it if appropriate.
To do this you will need to tell us:
- vehicle registration number
- the make, model and colour of the car
- the road name and location of the vehicle
If you are unable to provide us with this information we will not be able to take this report any further
Please click on the link below to report an abandoned vehicle
Last updated: 15/01/2020 15:44:45