Scrap Metal Dealers Licence

If you collect and carry scrap metal or have a site which buys/sells scrap metal, you will require either a Scrap Metal Dealers Site Licence or Scrap Metal Collectors Licence within each of the districts you trade in.

Please refer below to FAQ's on Scrap Metal Licensing

Last updated: 17/06/2020 15:04:11