Neighbourhood planning offers the opportunity for local people to be involved in shaping the future of the areas in which they live and work. These pages outline the stages that involve some form of public statutory engagement such as consultation on a document, an examination on the plan or a referendum on whether to accept a plan.
Current Neighbourhood Plan Activity
Previous Neighbourhood Plan Activity in 2019
- Referendum for Swanton Morley
- Decision on final 2nd Swanton Morley's Examiners Report
- Consultation on Saham Toney Neighbourhood Plan (2nd Reg.14)
- Referendum for the Swaffham Neighbourhood Plan
- Swaffham Neighbourhood Plan Examination
- Additional Modification Consultation on the Swanton Morley Neighbourhood Plan
- Decision on Swanton Morley Examiners Report
- Referendum for the Croxton, Brettenham & Kilverstone Neighbourhood Plan
- Consultation on Swaffham Neighbourhood Plan (Reg16)
This page will be updated to include formal Neighbourhood Plan preparations by Parish and Town Councils and the subsequent statutory stages until the plan is 'made' (approved).
Last updated: 24/12/2019 10:22:30