Growing Business Fund -New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership
- Are you an established and growing business?
- Are you looking to invest, expand and recruit new staff?
- Are you seeking capital funding to make this happen?
Small Grant Scheme - New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership
- Are you expanding your business?
- Do you have plans to improve productivity or efficiency?
- Are you launching new products or services?
The Small Grant Scheme offers grants between £1,000 and £25,000 Contact the New Anglia Growth Hub on 0300 333 6536 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information and check eligibility visit Small Grant Scheme.
Rural Development Programme - Leader Funding
- Funding for rural businesses and organisations with overarching aims of the programme to:
- Contribute towards improving the environment and the quality of life in rural areas
- Strengthen the rural economy by helping micro and small businesses to create and sustain employment within the area
- Improve competitiveness, particularly in the agriculture and forestry sectors
Each Local Action Group has its own specific priorities for funding. For further information visit LAG Funding.
LIFT programme : Local Investment in Future Talent
Lift is a skills and employability grant scheme for rural Norfolk and North Suffolk.
LIFT is a three strand supportive grant programme for rural areas. It will invest in locally-based skills and employability support projects including:
- LIFT Jobs: schemes for local unemployed or economically inactive people
- LIFT Trials: support for local businesses to offer work trials
- LIFT Skills: support for employed people to gain skills to progress at work
For further information visit Lift Programme
Manufacturing Growth Programme
Supporting SME manufacturers to grow by identifying, understanding and removing barriers to growth and enabling sustainable business improvement. For further information visit Manufacturing Growth Programme.
Business Energy Efficiency (BEE Anglia)
The BEE Anglia programme provides free support to businesses in Norfolk and Suffolk, helping them become more energy efficient in three ways:
- Free Energy Reviews
- Grant Funding
- Carbon Carter Accreditation
Finance East is the FSE Group's regional funding organisations for the six counties of the East of England, providing an alternative source of loan finance to support high-growth businesses.
Contact the team on 01473 722910 or email email@example.com For further information visit Finance East.
Better Business Finance (BBF)
Better Business Finance provides impartial information and support to businesses, entrepreneurs looking to develop and grow. It is managed by the British Bankers Association in collaboration with its business and finance partners. For more information visit Better Business Finance.
Foundation East is a membership organisation, based in the East of England providing financial products and services. For further information visit Foundation East.
A £9.3million programme to unlock access to EU funding, university expertise and graduate talent is now available for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) across the East and South East of England. Email Carole Randall - firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information visit KEEP+.
Eastern Agri-Tech Growth Initiative
We have launched the Eastern Agri-Tech Growth Initiative to support the development of new and innovative ideas within the agri-tech sector. There are two main funds that businesses are able to apply for.
Contact Martin Lutman, Programme Manager - 01480 277180 or Email email@example.com. For further information visit Eastern Agri-Tech Growth Initiative.
Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme
Full fibre broadband connections offer the fastest and most reliable speeds available, and the government is committed to a vision of a full fibre Britain. As part of this commitment in March 2018, we announced our £67m Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme.
Gigabit vouchers can be used by small businesses and the local communities surrounding them to contribute to the installation cost of a gigabit-capable connection. Businesses can claim up to £2,500 against the cost of connection either individually or as part of a group project. Residents can benefit from the scheme with a voucher worth £500 as part of a group project. For further information visit Broadband Gigabit Voucher Scheme
Last updated: 30/03/2020 10:02:53