What can the Council do?

If the noise is causing a serious nuisance, Breckland Council has a legal obligation to investigate.  For a problem to be a statutory nuisance, it must affect you within your home or garden and be unreasonable.  If our investigations prove that there is a statutory nuisance an abatement notice can be served.

Last updated: 03/01/2019 14:20:42