Property Renames and Address Changes
If you are moving into a different property then please follow this link for more information Tell us you're moving
If you have an existing property address that you wish to change by;
- changing or adding a property name.
- removing your property name.
- adding a property number.
You must complete the appropriate online application form below.
A payment is required after submitting the application form. See the List Of Charges
Please be aware that;
- The fee is per address to be changed and is non-refundable.
- Payment is accepted by Debit card, postal order, bank transfer or cheque.
- We do not charge for changes to Charity Organisations.
- You should choose your property name carefully (see Property Name Choice rules).
- The new property name as submitted will be used if your application is approved.
- We strongly recommend you give three completely different choices of property name.
- If possible a map should be included that clearly marks the property to be changed.
- Existing property numbers will not be removed from your address.
- All property names & numbers must be displayed and be visible from the street.
Further information and guidance notes can be found below;
Last updated: 07/12/2017 13:36:43