What happens next?
If you have been shortlisted for a property you will receive a phone call from Breckland Council Housing Hub and you will have to provide the following updated information:
Any bank and rent statements you provided previously will now be out of date so we will need you to upload the following:
- Bank Statements: 3 months most recent bank statements for all accounts and saving accounts held for everyone within the household over the age of 18. Please ensure these are no older than 28 days. This cannot be in screenshot form.
- Rented accommodation: A recent rent statement or letter/licence from your landlord confirming that you have no rent arrears. Please make sure this is no older than 28 days.
- If you are living with friends/relatives or for any other reason are not able to provide a rent statement, please provide a new letter explaining your current living circumstances and stating when you last lived in a rented property.
Please check your application to make sure that all the following have been uploaded. Please note, if you have previously uploaded this information there is no need to resubmit it.
- Copy of your Notice to Quit (if applicable). This should be a Section 21 letter from your landlord or a formal letter from your family member.
- Proof of identity for all members of the family. e.g. - driving licence or passport for anyone over the age of 18 or birth certificate for anyone younger.
- Full tenancy agreement for your current property.
- Proof of receipt of benefits. Please provide the full award letter.
- Any supporting documentation regarding medical issues within the household
Each document needs to be uploaded separately e.g. tenancy agreement and bank statements must not be one single document it would need to be 2 documents
If you are unable to provide any of these documents you will need to let us know straight away.
Please note that we will not check your documents until after the deadline
Last updated: 14/04/2020 13:09:06