Right to Review

If at any time throughout the process you disagree with any of the decisions made by the Council, you have the right to request a review.  Details of how you can do this will be given to you in your decision letter from us.

You can get help in requesting a review from a housing advice agency such as Shelter, a Citizens Advice Bureau or a Solicitor.

Last updated: 10/01/2019 13:23:57