How to make a complaint

If you suspect there is a breach of planning control please let us know by completing our Planning Enforcement - Complaint Form 

We will need to know:

  • The precise location of the site or property to which the complaint relates.
  • The exact nature of concern i.e. a description of the suspected breach of planning control.
  • If possible, the identity of the person/organisation responsible and the date and/or time the breach began.
  • Your contact details (name, address and telephone number etc.) are also required as anonymous complaints are not accepted.

Last updated: 20/12/2018 11:37:25