How to respond if the details are incorrect

You can make us aware by;

  • Visiting with the security codes found on your form, where you can remove or add residents (including anyone aged 16 years or older)
  • If you are unable to use this automated option, please complete this form by crossing out the names of any non-residents, making amendments to any names which have changed (e.g. through marriage), and adding the names of any new residents in the spaces provided, and return your form in the envelope provided.


Last updated: 26/07/2019 12:27:31