Do I need a licence for Internet and Mail Order Alcohol Sales?

APremises Licence is required from where the alcohol is being dispatched (e.g. warehouse) and not from where it is sold (e.g. call centre).

A Personal Licence Holder andDesignated Premises Supervisor also be required at the premises where the alcohol is dispatched.

Last updated: 24/06/2019 12:48:01