Do Places of Worship need a premises licence?

Places of Worship such as churches are not required to have a Premises Licence for activities that would be otherwise classified as regulated entertainment (e.g. organ recital).  If alcohol is being sold you will require aPremises Licence but will be exempt from the fee.  For a one off event you can also get aTemporary Event Notice

Last updated: 24/06/2019 12:49:18