Is a licence required for Wholesale Alcohol sales?

Wholesales made to other traders for the purposes of their trade do not require a licence.  Sales made to holders of a Premises Licence, Club Premises certificate, Personal Licence or Temporary Event Notice will not require a licence if the sale is for the purposes authorised by those licences.

Last updated: 24/06/2019 12:49:55