What is a Minor Variation?

If you wish to make an amendment to your current Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate that does not adversely affect any of the licensing objectives (prevention of crime and disorder, public safety, prevention of public nuisance and protection of children from harm) you will need to apply to Breckland Council for a Minor Variation. Minor Variations are typically used when removing licensable activities from your licence or small amendments to the layout of the premises. If your proposed change does adversely affect these you will need to apply for aVariation. 

Incorrect applications or missing information will mean your application is rejected.

The online application portal is currently unavailable.  Please complete and return theIcon for pdf Minor Variation Application form [110.25KB] along with the fee of £89.00. You are able to pay by debit or credit card, please complete the card payment form on the last page of the application. Alternatively enclose a cheque made payable to Breckland Council

You are also required to:

Your Minor Variation will be acknowledged within 3 working days, the decision to authorise or reject the application is made by Breckland's Licensing Team, who may liaise with any of theResponsible Authorities to assist with making the decision. Any valid public representations will also be considered. If there are any amendments needed to enable us to accept the application we will contact you, please retain a copy of the completed forms you submit.

ehcUK offer a pre-application advice service. To find out more, please fill in the Icon for pdf Pre-application Advice Request Form [633.19KB].

Last updated: 23/07/2020 10:18:32