Breckland Collaboration Meeting
Breckland Collaboration Meetings offer support to professionals from statutory and voluntary agencies, who work with individuals and families experiencing difficulties.
The Collaboration is a multi-agency partnership, working to address low level, emerging needs that can be met through early intervention. Support can be through advice, guidance or practical support.
We can help with:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Benefit issues
- Debt problems
- Domestic abuse
- Drug or alcohol dependency
- Employment or educational support
- Family support concerns
- Housing issues
- Mental or physical health issues
- Social isolation
- Struggling as a single parent
- Youth offending
- Access Community Trust
- Action for Children
- Adult Services
- Age UK
- Breckland Council
- Cambridgeshire Community Trust
- Children's Services
- Community Action Norfolk
- Daisy Programme
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Family Action
- Leeway Domestic Abuse Services
- Matthew Project
- Norfolk Community Care and NHS Trust
- Norfolk County Council
- Norfolk Police
- Prospects UK
Make a referral:
Complex cases can be referred into the Breckland Collaboration Meeting for discussion.
To make a referral, you'll need:
- A completed consent form from the family/ individual(s) to refer into the Collaboration Meeting
- A completed Breckland Collaboration Referral Form, which includes:
- Details of the household, including address
- Full names and dates of birth
- Details of the type of help that is required
- Details of any previous or current help that is being provided
To request a referral form, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
Partners meet weekly to discuss referred cases (in Dereham, Thursday weekly; Thetford, Wednesday every other week)
As a referrer, you must attend to present the case and provide updates as necessary. If partners are unable to attend the meeting, another agency representative should attend.
Confirmation will be sent of when your case is due to be presented.
Last updated: 03/06/2020 12:19:07