Private Sector Housing

Housing Conditions

Information on how we can help if you have a problem with the condition of your housing accommodation


Housing advice for Private Sector Landlords


Information on the various grants available to help improve/adapt/heat your home

Housing Adaptations

Information on how to apply to have your home adapted due to a disability

Empty Homes

Details on how we can help with empty properties

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs)

Information on standards and how to apply for a licence

Tenancy Relations Officer advice

Details of how a Tenancy Relations Officer can help you with tenant and landlord queries

Gypsies and Travellers in Breckland

Breckland Council has responsibility for monitoring and management of unauthorised Gypsy and Traveller encampments in the district

Welfare Burials

Information on Welfare Burials in the Breckland Council area

Caravan and Camping Sites

Details on Caravan and Camping Site Licensing

Privacy Notice

Private Sector Housing Privacy Notice

Last updated: 10/03/2020 14:18:49