For a problem to be a statutory nuisance, it must affect you within your home or garden and be unreasonable.
Report a Noise or Nuisance Problem
If you have a problem that you need to report to us please complete our 'Report a Noise Nuisance Form'
What we don't cover?
- Military Noise (including low flying aircraft)
- Noise from the emergency services
- One-off incidents of noise
- Wild birds (peacocks etc)
- Storm damage (including fencing, sheds, fallen trees etc)
- Land drainage (streams, ditches etc)
- Parking on grass verges
What do we cover?
- Dog Barking - Please read the Report a Noise Nuisance Form' and refer to our '
- Bird Scarers
- Burglar Alarms
- Fireworks - Please refer to our 'Report a Noise Nuisance Form'
- Loud Music from Pubs/Clubs - Please refer to our 'Report a Noise Nuisance Form'
- Cockerels and poultry. Please read the Report a Noise Nuisance Form' and refer to our '
- Noise from neighbours. Please refer to our 'Report a Noise Nuisance Form'
- Noise from construction sites. Further information is available on ourNoise from construction sites page or
You can report all of these by using the following form Report a Noise Nuisance Form
Please be aware that some unexplained noise can be the result of suffering from Tinnitus.
For more information please refer to our
Please click on the relevant title below for further information
Last updated: 13/08/2019 12:23:27