Street Naming and Numbering
Every Property needs an address and we are the only people who can create or change your official address. We inform Royal Mail and the Emergency Services of your address and we add it onto the National Address List.
We are responsible for:
- creating new property addresses & names.
- changing property addresses & names.
- confirming your official address.
- creating new street names.
- renaming existing streets.
- maintaining street name plates.
We are not responsible for:
- other directional roadside signs.
- your address postcode or postal town.
- other address lists such as satellite navigation.
- letters or deliveries sent to the wrong property.
We create, maintain and change official property addresses and therefore we may not be able to action your request unless it is;
- submitted on the appropriate online application form.
- or submitted in writing.
For more information please click on one of the appropriate sections below.